We made these pork chops tonight so I thought noodles with Asian flavors would pair nicely.
- 2 packages Ramen noodles - noodles only, not the seasoning packet
- 1 c sugar snap peas
- 2 red peppers, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- 10 oz chicken broth
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
Last time I used a foil pouch cooking method, but I'm getting low on tin foil so tonight I layered the ingredients in a baking dish and covered it tightly with foil.
- Place noodles in the baking dish
- Put all of the veggies on top
- Pour the liquids on top of everything and seal the dish with foil
- Cook in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes
This is not a gourmet side by any means, but for how quick, easy, and delicious it was, I'm not complaining!